GERMAN ZWANIK- ARTWORKS- Interview this Sunday on Buffaloo Radio


BANGING INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!!! ARTIST GERMAN ZWANIK very very CURRENT & on the UP- so tune into THE CHILL OUT ZONE this Sunday between 6-9pm GMT. BUFFALOO RADIO with Jaz McKenzie & DJ Freestyle!


      'I belong to three cities
Buenos Aires, where I was born
Barcelona, my first place in europe
london, my home
I always will belong to these cities' ~ German Zwanik


      This is going to be really interesting! Very excited to find out what inspires German, particularly as there is so much depth and variety in his work. One thing I know for sure- I have only ever seen one totally innocent picture- The blue angel as I call her!



      
      JOIN US SUNDAY AND CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS-  Buffaloo Radio hotline 07453 826 450

    JAZ McKENZIE

Comments