LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
Conceive and believe so you truly achieve
The wonders that lurk in your subconscious mind
Beneath the ripples of thought and you will find
That gradually as all thoughts drift away
They'll pop to the surface, so you can say
'That's a great idea, an incredible dream
But right now it seems beyond all imagining,
So complex, too huge and far out of sight
But I must find a way to prove myself right
However long and whatever it takes
I'll learn all the moves I need to make
And the road might be lonely, the cost very high
But my rocket will shoot beyond the sky
Because my spirit knows no bounds
And universal force is all around
I will achieve, just watch my fly
I'll cross bridges of doubt as I buy
Into the truth of my ultimate dream
Keep believing and accomplish everything
And as you tick the boxes, open more
For you never know quite what's in store!

Jaz McKenzie 2017 ~ The Word Magician


Comments