Parallax Art Fair- Coming THIS WEEKEND!


Without doubt, The Parallax Art Fair is a fantastic event! I went along several years ago and can still recall memories of a couple of works of art which is pretty amazing! I remember speaking with a classically trained ballet dancer who chose to capture images of dance on canvas- totally spectacular and I really enjoyed our discussion, being an avid ballet fan. I have vague visions of some beautiful nudes- not my usual cup of tea but these pictures were very sensuous and appealing, if somewhat large! Best described as highly erotic erotica. 





The Parallax exhibition covers an extremely large array of artistic styles and even includes ceramics. This year there is the added incentive of jewellery workshops and even prize money, £1000 to spend on art or design- best of all, the exhibition is free! As you can see, the setting within Chelsea Town Hall really lends itself to artwork so architecture fans- here's something not to be missed. I believe this fair is growing in popularity and I fully intend to re-visit this year. If you love art this is a little sanctuary where you are guaranteed to find works that will appeal to you and a few points for discussion!

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician  Contact: itsbraap@live.co.uk



Comments