When you're just one person!!


Just thought I'd take a moment to reflect on a little reality! Ideally I would like to blog 2-3 times a week however this is more than a challenge as I have come to realize. Since moving, I am either up very early to get to work or getting home late, which combined with working more hours per week leaves less time to write! Speaking of writing, paid work takes priority and I am blessed that this is on the increase, my over-riding aim being to build up my professional work as The Word Magician.

I have nurtured Its Braap for years so it is not surprising that I have become disappointed with myself due to the decrease in posts, however this is simply not helpful! We need to accept that when life changes we have to adjust because something usually has to give and in my case the reduction in the number of blogs has arisen naturally. The most important thing to me is to continue producing quality work so that is where I will continue to focus, hence I have some interviews lined up to share with you shortly.

Life is momentum and when we live it in positive expectation we will have new exciting experiences presenting themselves all the time- and this is what we should celebrate and be thankful for! Its Braap is a platform where I share my passions. As The Word Magician I use the same passion to help other people promote themselves effectively. I enjoy finding the words to entice people to take an interest in different projects and to share experiences that benefit others. My bio's give you a real feel for the artist and I was pleased this week when Macini told me that my name came up when someone enquired as to who had written his bio- Macini is certainly not the first person to tell me that, just the most recent!

It is right that after so many years of dedication to Its Braap my talents are being rewarded in a prosperous way- by helping individuals and receiving financial recognition for the work. This blog is my baby and I enjoy sharing a multitude of things with you however it has to fit in with the balance of my life and this is a lesson I am only just acknowledging! So there you have it- when you're just one person there is a limit to the amount you can produce, so I will continue to post whilst embracing new opportunities to extend my writing into new zones- speaking of which, I really hope to have my first book- 'Piranha In The Goldfish Bowl' out soon!

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician   Contact: itsbraap@live.co.uk

Comments